Providing Solutions, Adding Value
(02) 8820-3376 | (02) 7358-6664 | (0908) 8962461
Clean Emission Incinerators
The VOLKAN series is a fuel-efficient and powerful World Standard incinerator, available at various sizes and capacities, from compact and low-volume incinerators, to powerful and high-capacity models. Each VOLKAN incinerator is ideal for the disposal of pet, livestock, and other animal carcasses.
Improper treatment of poultry waste can result in the spread of animal disease, land and water pollution, and the spread of vermin. Investing in a Waste Spectrum poultry incinerator allows for immediate biosecure disposal of pet and livestock carcasses, reducing the risk of cross-contamination, and eliminates the risks associated with fallen stock collection.
From a financial and bio-secure standpoint, all Waste Spectrum incinerators:
- are fuel-efficient, significantly lower overhead, and in turn increase profits
- leave only 1 to 3% sterile ash which can in most cases be spread back on the land
- come equipped with our world leading highly efficient Pulse fire burner systems and Dual Chamber Technology, developed over 25 years
- are all designed, engineered and manufactured at Waste Spectrum's UK site
- use a distinctive monolithic cast lining system, in conjunction with unique insulation and anchor technology, guaranteeing no bricks or joints to fail
- are DEFRA approved, comply with EU Animal By-Products Regulation (ABPR), (EC) No 142/2011 and pass international standards